Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bellatrix Badou

Who is this Bella I speak of? The moronic heroine of a teen series? A visiting dignitary? A foreign princess? NO!

This is Miss Bellatrix. (Doesn't your cat have a full name?)



Cat. Native Seattleite. Huge slut for cat food and catnip. Beloved family member. Kitty cat has us wrapped around her paw.



Seriously, cats are one of the greatest sources of humor.


Bellatrix recently joined us in Berlin, making us a happy family. This was the one regret of our first trip. Not having her with us left a gaping hole in our family life. All the time we would sigh, and say
"Wouldn't everything be perfect if Bella was here?"


 Courtesy of my Wonderful parents, she was microchipped, vet checked, multiple fees were paid, multiple documents were moved around and she is here. It was seriously an ordeal I am so glad my courageous mum underwent. Cuz having our little lady in the house, sitting on our lap purring, makes us say
"Isn't everything perfect?"


Want more crazy cat pictures? Here ya go!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E thanks to my wonderful Ian, fantastic friends, loving parents and yes, Miss Bellatrix herself. Plus  she is helping me with the Thanksgiving cooking (just kidding - she's useless in the kitchen).

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all you celebrating (I feel bad for those NOT eating stuffing today) .

For info on taking your pets abroad, refer to the EasyExpat article Bringing Along Fido

No comments:

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008