Sunday, July 15, 2007

learning curve

hmmm....this blogging thing is tricky. My typos in the first post are infuriating but I cannot seem to get rid of them, I'll have to be more careful. Luckily, I have figured out how to do other things like add the George Washington video and poll. pretty sweet.

This blog is most likely going to remain pretty boring until D day- departure day- September 19th. We will be flying from Vancouver, B.C. to Amsterdam, traveling to Munich for Oktoberfest, and then heading for Berlin to find an apartment and a job. Wish us luck! We leave in exactly 67 days so if you haven't talked to us lately- give us a call. Or better yet- take us out for a beer. Prost!

2 comments:

~ cheryl said...

great blog, you two! i am enjoying your enthusiasm and look forward to traveling along with you.

love,
~ mum

Justin Bowers said...

I spent a lot of time figuring out blogger on my own. If you ever need help trying to do something, let me know and I'll see if I can be of assistance. In the meantime, you 2 have a safe flight and I'll look forward to your updates.

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008